Manage Your BobcatCard In Real Time:
How To Use ManageMyID
1. Register For ManageMyID
- Go to www.managemyid.com .
- Complete ALL fields in registration screen including 9-digit student ID from your BobcatCard (must begin with “A00” with the “A” in CAPITAL letters and the remaining 8 digits NUMERIC ONLY); first name, last name, e-mail, password (5-32 characters), and password hint (4-25 characters).
- After pressing "Submit," you will receive an e-mail to verify your registration. Click on the link in the e-mail to activate your account. You can then proceed to the login page and access your account.
- If a confirmation e-mail is not received and a secondary e-mail is necessary to continue with registration, go to https://tsusm.managemyid.com/student/register_retry.php and enter e-mail address used in the registration process to initiate another confirmation e-mail be sent.
2. After You Register
- Access and manage your account by going to https://tsusm.managemyid.com/student/login.php .
- Log in using your e-mail address and password.
- Click on link to account you wish to view (i.e., Bobcat Buck$, Dining Dollars, Meal Plan).
- If you wish to ask someone to add funds to your Bobcat Buck$ plan, select the “Invite To Deposit” tab at left of screen and then copy and paste the provided link in an e-mail to the person you wish to ask for Bobcat Buck$. They can then add funds to your account without needing an ID number or any other additional information.
Contact Texas State ID Services at (512) 245-2297 Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm, or e-mail us at email@example.com.