Skip to Content

Lost Or Stolen BobcatCards

If your BobcatCard has been lost or stolen, notify ID Services immediately. Report your missing card by logging into GET using your NetID and password and click the "I Lost My Card" link on the right hand side of the page.  Follow the directions to deactivate your card (keep in mind you must get a replacement card and there is a fee for this).

If you have chosen to link your card to a Wells Fargo checking account, you must also notify Wells Fargo Customer Service immediately by calling 1-800-TO-WELLS (1-800-869-3557) or visiting a local branch. Then come by the ID Services office to have a new photo and card produced, replacement card fees will be applicable. If your card links to a Wells Fargo checking account you will need to bring your new card to any Wells Fargo branch and request that the new card be linked.

There is a replacement fee for lost or stolen cards. Your meal plan, door access, and Bobcat Buck$ account balances will be carried over to the new card.