Print & Mail Services
Emergency & Social Distancing Signs Now Available
Signage and stickers/adhesive graphics now available through our store.
Texas State Mail Services continues to operate under an adjusted schedule until further notice:
• Departments may pick up or drop off their United States Postal Service (USPS) and campus mail at mail services on Old RR12 from 8:30 a.m. until 4:00 p.m.
• Mail services staff will pick up mail daily from the USPS at 9:00 a.m. We recommend that you please wait until after 10:30 a.m. before picking up mail to allow time for sorting.
• JCK mailboxes delivery is at approximately 11:30 a.m. daily.
• No window service at JCK, but mail dropped into the outgoing receptacle will be picked up.
• Mail Services will process off-campus first-class USPS metered mail during the afternoon and deliver it to the USPS at 4:00 p.m.
• All other services including pre-sort and bulk mail are also still available.
For further information, please email us: email@example.com.
HOURS OF OPERATION
Print and Mail Services is open from 8:00am to 4:00pm Monday thru Friday.
Order online and we'll deliver!
Orders can be placed online at anytime.
ORDER ONLINE HERE
Your in-house supplier for official Texas State University:
- Business Cards
Digital and Offset Printing:
- Carbonless Multi-Part Business Forms
- Invitations, Envelopes, RSVP Return Cards
- Posters, Brochures, Postcards, Table Tents, Door Hangers, etc.....
- Foamcore Mounting
- Presentation Posters
- Banners with grommets
- Directional Signs, etc....
One location with a range of services to better serve you! Now you can complete your project from design all the way through printing, binding, folding, addressing, metering and mailing...all in one place. Texas State Print & Mail Services — the service advantage for our customers.