Bobcat Buck$ Terms & Conditions
By activating and using your Bobcat Buck$ account, you agree that
you have read and accepted the following terms and conditions:
• A BobcatCard is required to use a Bobcat Buck$ account.
• A minimum deposit is $5.00 and there is a $0.25 convenience fee charged for online deposits.
• Monthly Bobcat Buck$ statements are not mailed out. Account activities and balances can be accessed via our GET website, free Android or Apple GET App or requested at the ID Services office, LBJ Student Center, Room 2-9.1. Bobcat Buck$ balances cannot be released to anyone other than the owner of the account.
• The Bobcat Buck$ account may only be used for purchase of merchandise and food. It cannot be used as an ATM card to receive instant cash. It cannot be used to purchase liquor or any other intoxicating beverage, tobacco, adult content material, firearms, tattooing/body piercing services or drug paraphernalia.
• Cash refunds are not made for returned merchandise. A credit will be made to the Bobcat Buck$ account within three (3) business days of the credit request.
• If your BobcatCard is lost or stolen, the Bobcat Buck$ account balance cannot be protected until ID Services is notified. Report your missing card to ID Services immediately via the GET website, free Android or Apple GET App, at the ID Services office in person, or by calling 245-7700, so that your card can be deactivated. If you have chosen to link your card to a Wells Fargo checking account, you will also need to contact Wells Fargo Customer Service immediately by calling 1-800-TO-WELLS (1-800-869-3557) or visiting a local branch. There is a replacement fee for lost, damaged, or stolen cards.
• Bobcat Buck$ balances are carried over from semester to semester for as long as the student is enrolled. Faculty/Staff balances will be carried over as long as the individual remains employed. The university reserves the right to deactivate an account not used during a 180-day period. Reactivation will require a visit to the ID Services office, LBJ Student Center, Room 2-9.1.
• Refund requests are accepted upon student graduation or official withdrawal from the university, or upon employee termination. Refunds are made only after other university account balances have been satisfied. A $15 administrative fee is charged for all refund requests. Refund requests must be submitted in writing to ID Services, Texas State University, 601 University Dr. San Marcos , TX 78666 or in person at the ID Services office. Within 30 days after the request is made, refunds are mailed to the permanent address currently on file with the university.
• Future changes in terms and conditions regulating the use of the BobcatCard and Bobcat Buck$ will apply to all cards in circulation and use at the future date, and all supersede the terms and conditions in effect at the time the card was acquired.
<Back to ID Services